At Highland we help businesses achieve compliance through inspection and testing of electrical systems, ensuring that they have met the policies set out in the ‘Electricity at Work Regulations 1989’.
Over time, electrical systems suffer wear and tear so we test your electrical installation including all parts of a distribution system from the main incoming supply point, through to wiring accessories such as sockets and light fittings ensuring you meet BS7671.
- We will report on the findings and let you know of any necessary work before making good to the electrical system and provide you with a certificate.
- As NICEIC contractors, you have a Guarantee of Standards and insurance backed warranty.
- As clients of Highland you’ll have the reassurance of knowing that we’re electrical specialists with expertise and knowledge for over four decades.
- Industry recommendations vary on testing from one to five years – we can advise you on a regular programme that will meet your needs and budget.
- The project is on schedule
- You are kept informed
- Our work remains at our highest standard
- We meet the budget we promise
- We resolve any issues quicklyIf you are responsible for health and safety at your place of work, need advice on your electrical systems, or need a quotation for Fixed Wiring Inspection & Testing –
As with all our work, an experienced member of the management team will contact you at the start of the contract making sure that: